The All New Communication Connection!
Welcome to the new electronic version of the Communication Connection! To submit your invitation to the all new Communication Connection, follow the instructions following the subscription form below. Anyone who is interested is more than welcome to subscribe to the Communication Connection!
To submit your invitation to the Communication Connection:
- Send your invitations to email@example.com.
- All invitations must arrive via email to the firstname.lastname@example.org mailbox no later than 11:59 pm on the 10th day of every month. Invitations arriving after 11:59 pm on the 10th, will go into the next month's Communication Connection.
- Your invitation must be sent in PDF format. Please do not send any other format. If you send the invitation in another format, it will be sent back to you for conversion to PDF.
- Please make sure that if your invitation contains more than one page, that all pages are included in one PDF document attached to the email addressed to email@example.com. There should not be more than one attachment to the email.
- To be included in the Communication Connection, the invitation must come from either a Mother Advisor's (or Grand Deputy's) email address. This is to ensure that the Mother Advisor/Grand Deputy has approved the invitation prior to it being sent to Communication Connection.
- Please include the Assembly (or District), event name and date in the subject line of the email (i.e. District 24, Official Visit, 9/25/16).
- The Communication Connection will be emailed out the 20th of each month, May through December. The official Assembly copy will be sent to the email address of the Mother Advisor for that assembly.
- Individual wanting to receive the official Communication may sign up to receive it below.
For questions about the Communication Connection, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have problems signing up to the Communication Connection mailing list, please email the webmaster at email@example.com.